Attend this workshop to begin your understanding and application of Radically Open Dialectical Behaviour Therapy in Managing the Suicide Risk of individuals with maladaptive overcontrol.
- Workshop Date: Wednesday 29th March 2023
- Times: Check-in 3.45pm, Start 4:00pm and Concludes 7:00pm
- Workshop Location: Online via Zoom
- Facilitator: Dr. Sophie Rushbrook
Program Aim: The aim of this 3-hour blended learning seminar (live and interactive webinar) is to teach mental health practitioners how to apply the RO DBT Crisis Protocol in session when their overcontrolled client presents with imminent suicide risk. Dr Rushbrook will use Powerpoint slides and role-play demonstrations to support and enhance the teaching.
After attending this program, you will be able to:
– List risk factors for death by suicide
– List protective factors against death by suicide
– Differentiate between overcontrolled and undercontrolled suicidal presentations
– Use the RO DBT diary card to track suicide risk for your clients
– Use the RO DBT Crisis Protocol to assess imminent risk in-session
Target Audience and Requirements: This live blended learning seminar (interactive webinar or attendance in Melbourne) is pitched at the intermediate level. Mental health professionals who are applying or beginning to apply RO DBT in their daily practice and who have at least completed Level 1 of the Blended Learning program, have started self-paced learning in RO DBT, or have attended Part 1 of the RO DBT Intensive training.
Method of Delivery: this is a live interactive blended learning seminar. Attendees can attend in our Melbourne location or via our webinar which is delivered via Zoom. You will need to have a sufficiently strong internet connection to be able to attend online, see Zoom System Requirements.
Zoom & Account Link: You will receive your personal link to the Zoom meeting via email a few days before we start. You will receive a separate email with information on how to access your online account where you will be able to download the handouts and complete the evaluation
There are no reviews yet.